What’s new with CoreStack 2.6
In this release, CoreStack delivers new features like introducing AWS governance, Azure Kubernetes Service support, users to have a better onboarding experience, Github support with the template execution, to name a few.
Cloud Account On-boarding Flow:
- Webhook and Additional Email options to send Notifications.
- View Consolidated Governance Settings without entering the Auth Credentials
- AKS support (Resource listing, Monitoring, Remediation, and Self Service)
- Backup Configuration
- Resource Lock (aka Termination Protection)
- Products Supported (EC2,S3 & ECS)
- Integration with AWS Cloudwatch for Threshold alert
- Integration with AWS Cloud trail for the Activity log
- Auto shutdown Configuration (Feature now available at CoreStack, which AWS does not provide out of the box)
- Connectorless Discovery for EC2,ECS,S3,SNS & SQS (a.k.a Resource listing)
- Snooze/Skip alert.
Machine Learning Engine:
- Increased accuracy of prediction, for the Trends Dashboard
Github Support in template Execution
- Teams can now use different versions of templates.
New Policies, added:
- AWS Audit IAM User Password Rotation Compliance For X Days (AWS_Reset_IAM_Password)
- AWS Audit IAM Availability Compliance (AWS_Manage_IAM_Users)
- AWS Audit InActive IAM Users (AWS_Archieve_Inactive_IAM_Users)